What We Need:
The Associate Financial Advisor position is responsible for working with current and potential customers to help determine the best way to serve those customers' needs with investment products and services.
With a strong focus on sales and customer service, you should be a true "people person' who enjoys developing professional and mutually beneficial relationships with a wide variety of customers. Candidates should be self-motivated and driven to exceed expectations in all that they do.
What You Will Do:
- Collecting and analyzing information regarding the customer risk tolerance, long- and short-term goals, income, assets, investments, and debts; determining which products best meet the customer needs and circumstances.
- Advising the customer regarding the advantages, risks, and disadvantages of different products
- Developing internal referral resources to identify existing customers
- Identifying cross-sell opportunities, including opportunities to refer customers to other bank sales representatives through proper customer profiling and needs-based selling.
- Understanding and complying with all aspects of bank and Cetera policies and practices, including laws and regulations governing the duties and responsibilities of product sales
- Maintaining all necessary licenses and registrations as required
- Successfully completing all mandatory training in a timely manner
- Maintaining superior and courteous service to promote products and expand customer relationships
- Exceeding customer expectations in terms of accuracy, efficiency, courtesy, and professionalism
What you need to have:
- FINRA Series 7 and 63
- State Life & Health Insurance License
- 0-2 years of experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development
- 0-2 years of experience with investments, insurance and/or advisory relationships
Really catch our eye with:
- FINRA Series 65, or 66
- College degree
Our top performers share the following traits:
- Good communication skills
What we give you in return
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years.
About Cetera Financial Group
Cetera Financial Group ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology.
" Cetera Financial Group " refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities, and Summit Brokerage Services .
Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.