Associate Financial Analyst
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our unrivaled customer service and quality products. We attribute our success to hardwork, teamwork and collaboration. Our people are our great asset.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our IT department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in IT finance or expenses, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks an Associate Financial Analyst to support the IT department at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (just over the IL / WI state line).
- Work with IT leadership to develop departmental budgets and forecasts. Provide guidance for branch IT expense budgets and forecasts.
- Maintain monthly IT financial reporting and contribute to monthly reviews and discussions of variances with IT leadership.
- Identify trends and gaps in transaction details that result in inaccurate reporting.
- Perform vendor health reviews on current and prospective IT vendors.
- Identify opportunities to improve IT department processes and controls. Updates IT documentation as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree. Finance or accounting major preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word. Strong understanding of Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions and complete projects with little direction.
- Ability to work within deadlines and thrive under a multi-project workload.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively within IT and across the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is a drug-free workplace