Genesis10, www.genesis10.com, is seeking a Associate IT Operations Analyst for a contract position with our client in Eagan, MN. Genesis10 has a broad footprint leading to exciting contract, contract-to-hire and perm opportunities for our consultants and candidates. If you’re interested in this role or information on the market, let’s connect.
- The function of the client Monitoring and Escalation Center (EMEC) is to ensure high systems availability by providing proactive Incident Management and driving High and Critical incidents to resolution. In addition, all EMEC agents are responsible for driving business communications around Critical and some High incidents. The EMEC Associate IT Operations Analyst is responsible for providing support via monitoring, troubleshooting, and issue resolution and escalation 24x7
- This role will be responsible for execution of global process and relationships with the region and for assisting to onboard local applications, sites, and systems.
- Prioritize and proactively monitor events for global infrastructure components and critical business applications;
- Follow established processes and procedures to identify Critical incidents, escalate to appropriate support teams, and drive resolution;
- Facilitate technical conference bridges, with the guidance and assistance of the Duty Manager, local and regional IT Support teams;
- Communicate on Critical incidents for a broad business and IT audience, with the assistance of the Director on Call;
- Self-led and -motivated on goals for process improvement, incident reduction via problem management, root cause analyses, decision making, relying heavily on experience and personal judgment;
- Work with various support teams to onboard more applications and sites into the EMEC process;
- Creatively and curiously examine and interrogate work processes with a constant eye for new solutions.
- 4+ years IT experience
- 2+ years experience in a monitoring and escalation role
- Must be open to working in a 24/7 environment
- Basic network and server understanding
- Flexibility on shifts, weekends, and overtime
- Willingness to take direction and follow pre-established guidelines & procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English (other languages a plus)
- ITIL Service Management Foundations or Essential certification
- Demonstrated passion for customer service
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Proven time-management skills
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
- 401k plan
- Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
- Delivery Director for employee success and support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”