Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Associate Management Consultant positions with a full service project management consulting firm. Founded by U.S. Army Rangers in 1997, our client specializes in bringing a sense of purpose to the task of furthering the missions of hospitals, health systems, acute care centers, clinics, medical practices, ambulatory care providers and other healthcare organizations.
As an Associate Management Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide customized application of tools and methods.
- Work closely with client team to determine the preferred course of action and plan implementation activities including scheduling, business integration, performance management and risk analysis.
- Educate and assist client teams in developing a process-oriented focus.
- Ensure successful implementation of operational-level plans; activities include creating integrated schedules, facilitating meetings, tracking project status and motivating client team members.
- Communicate engagement progress and results to client management at all levels, both formally and informally.
- Supervise assigned associates during engagements to ensure optimum allocation of effort.
- Improve the firm's ability to compete by developing and improving internal processes, systems and methods.
- Provide input to strategic decision-making.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Salary: $75K-$80K with 5% bonus
Benefits: Our client offers its employees a very competitive benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacations, holidays, etc.
- The best fit for this role is a combat arms senior O-2 or O-3 with leadership and staff (plans/ops) experience. The company was founded by veterans and bases their business model off of the Military Decision-Making Process. Operations planning and experience with the Military Decision-Making Process is key!
- Significant leadership experience in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to achieve superior results in dynamic situations with minimal supervision. Experience as a military leader is highly regarded.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that enable interaction with diverse groups at all organizational levels. Ability to maintain effective work relationships and negotiate acceptance of recommendations.
- Strong analytical and planning skills. Experience in defining and resolving problems with responsibility for planning and implementing solutions.