The Associate Partner Search Manager impacts the business and helps to generate revenue by locating and establishing contact with new potential partners and sites that have a local, statewide and/or national footprint, in order to offer available MorphoTrust USA Enrollment Services programs, products and services. The Associate Partner Search Manager will communicate with existing MorphoTrust partners to discuss enhanced partnership opportunities including site expansion and additional products and services. Further responsibilities include telephone-based and in person sales, comprehensive knowledge of all programs, products, and services offered through MorphoTrust Enrollment Services, effective professional communication across various forms of media (phone, email, etc.) and in person with both internal and external audiences, tracking and reporting, and administrative duties requiring use of Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, CRM and other software as required.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- In the assigned Region, participate in activities associated with searching for, identifying, profiling and prequalifying cost effective Enrollment Center partners for services that meet established MorphoTrust Enrollment Center partner criteria.
- Establish contact and cultivate relationships with new potential partners to introduce MorphoTrust and our available programs, products and services.
- Reach out to existing partners to discuss continued and/or enhance partnership opportunities.
- Perform telephone based sales, prospect recruiting calls and in-person partnership presentations.
- Help to negotiate competitive contract rates and terms with partners, ensuring all contract terms and responsibilities are clear and understood.
- Must be able to interpret MorphoTrust contracts and work within the established contract process.
- Maintain current, comprehensive knowledge of MorphoTrust and all MorphoTrust programs, products and service offerings.
- Remain informed of the state and/or federal regulations and requirements impacting the programs MorphoTrust offers. Explain those regulations and requirements clearly to partners and potential partners.
- Document current status of potential partners on the Master Search List (MSL) and/or other reports
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft products such as Word, Excel and Outlook and SharePoint.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and in a virtual environment, if necessary.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively across various forms of media and in person with existing and new potential partners and across departmental lines.
- Excellent and proven negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of geography and geographic regions of the United States and US Territories.
- General knowledge of financials and the ability to interpret basic financial reports.
- Must be a team player.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or other related areas of study with a minimum of 1 year related experience, or an equivalent combination of related education and experience to perform the full scope of the position.
- Minimum one (1) year successful sales experience required, telephone or outside based sales preferred.
- One (1) year of experience with contracts and contract negotiation preferred.
- Excellent and proven customer service experience.
- Able to work a minimum forty (40) hour week, Monday through Friday.
- Must have access to an internet connection during non-business hours. MorphoTrust will supply a laptop for employee's use.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
- Occasional overnight travel as required; should not exceed 25% of the time.
Working Conditions, such as:
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.