Randstad is looking for a Associate Project Manager to join their team in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
20% travel required
Shift Info: 8-5, M-F. Weekend availability will be needed on occasion, as will after hours.
Develops and updates all resources for the team, manages and monitors incidents, risks, schedule, communications, resources, and finances. Provide remote and onsite project management for the various hardware deployment projects during normal business hours (and some off hours) for the duration of the project engagements. After hours telephone support required. Attend/Host/Facilitate daily internal and external meetings. Under PM direction, manage technician workforce and provide oversight of vendor partners.
- Ability to manage and communicate with sub-contractors
- Previous experience using Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
- Experience in managing strict timelines and communicating risks of obtaining timeline goals
- Very strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as they will be involved in critical customer project meetings
- Strong analytical skill sets with demonstrated proficiency utilizing Microsoft Excel.
- At minimum 3 years of professional Project Management experience with skills in: Schedule Creation/Management, Communications (Internal/External), Planning, Revenue/Cost Management, Scope Management, Change Control Management, Issue/Risk Management and Quality Management
- Experience supporting large-scale IT Infrastructure survey, assessment and deployment projects/project teams
- Internetworking, wireless/RF experience
- Excellent oral, written, presentation communication skills
- Customer/account management skills
- Strong project documentation skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- Must have minimum 3 years project management experience. APM role provides leadership to internal project coordination and technical teams during project delivery. Also will serve as customer facing resource for reporting and project communication