Top Skill Sets:
- Microbiology Laboratory Experience
- Regulated GMP Experience
- Aseptic practices
- Under general supervision, this position will perform routine procedures and testing in support of the Environmental and Clean Utility Microbiological Monitoring programs.
- Specific responsibilities include performing routine laboratory procedures, such as sample testing, compendial (Membrane Filtration and Pour Plate Analysis) and non-compendial test methods and environmental monitoring and sampling (Laser Particle Counter/ Slit-to-Agar Sampler/ Contact Plates).
- Will also be responsible for documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting, reviewing, and entering data.
- Additional responsibilities include providing and communicating results, maintaining/operating specialized equipment, and initiating and/or implementing changes in controlled documents.
- Must learn and comply with safety guidelines, GLP, and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory notebooks, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.