Associate Research Scientist
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for an Associate Research Scientist for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Contributes to the development and implementation of immunoassays for the analysis of nonclinical and clinical pharmacokinetic, immunogenicity, and biomarker samples in discovery and regulated environment.
- Will be the analysis of samples using qualified methods to support drug discovery and development programs
- Contributes to preparation of validation and other analytical reports and study reports
- Contributes to reporting study sample results to clients following the departmental policies and procedures
- Participates in troubleshooting assays when problems arise
- Communicate laboratory results in project team and department meetings
- Contributes to the preparation and presentation of scientific material at internal and external meetings
- Require a minimum of BS, or equivalent experience in relevant scientific discipline biology, biochemistry, etc. with minimum relevant experience, 5 plus years for non-degreed, 2 years for BS
- Have proven technical expertise with execution and troubleshooting of manual methods and immunoassay technologies such as ELISA, ECL (MSD), BIACORE assays
- An understanding of the immune system, antibody assays, and experience with clinical or animal studies is extremely desirable
- Experience with automated sample management systems is desirable
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Pat Bandiwan at 212 – 258 2279 or http://www.linkedin.com/pub/patt-bandiwan/7a/900/400 or send your resume at Pat.Bandiwan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.