Associate Research Scientist
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Associate Research Scientist for our client in Redwood City, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Basic knowledge of the drug discovery process and independence in experimental/assay design, data analysis and problem solving.
- Working knowledge and experience with a wide range of technical skills relevant to the specific biology field.
- Experience meeting project goals and timelines.
- Good analytical and communication skills are essential to document and interpret experimental data and write reports.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- BS or MS Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology or related field. BS and 3+ years experience or MS with 0-2 years experience required.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jane Bautista at (201) 285-8622 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/froilyn-jane-bautista-88751612a and/or send your resume to Jane@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclarovalues diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.