Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Associate Scientist in San Diego, CA with one of our top client.
Job Title: Associate Scientist
Job Id: 18-08862
Location: San Diego, CA 92121
Duration: 6 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
Core Job Functions
- Handling human tissues including whole blood, PBMC, or bone marrow aspirates.
- Must be familiar with PBMC isolation techniques.
- Maintain accurate records and data entry
- Maintain cell cultures and characterize cancer cell lines.
- Perform cellular mechanism of action studies. Familiarity with compound treatments, Western Blotting, MSD/ELISA, BCA assay, and FACS.
- Conduct assay development and validation experiments using various immunoassays.
- Maintain electronic lab notebook and organize results into organized reports or presentations.
- Requires an MS or BS degree in molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, or related field
- Must Have experience working with human blood and isolating primary cells
- Ability to follow laboratory procedures with attention to detail, and successfully execute experiments at the bench.
- Strong skill in multicolor flow cytometry techniques and analysis.
- Knowledge of immune cell functions.
- Familiar with different cell based assays
- Familiarity with data management tools and software for analyzing data sets from various assay formats.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Understand cancer biology, molecular biology and cell biology.
- Assay development skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Direct: (732) 272 0265 | Michael@sunrisesys.comHelp