Our client is seeking an Associate Tax Counsel to join their team. This is a brand new in-house position.
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms.
- Assist with all tax planning and structuring for over 14 funds
- Review investments, workouts, restructuring and structuring transactions relating to global funds
- Research issues relating to withholding taxes and tax treaties
- Help provide oversight of adherence to U.S. tax guidelines
- Law degree required
- 3-6 years of experience-- must have previously worked in the hedge fund or private equity space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player, highly organized, ability to multitask