Are you ready for a life changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn more in 18 months than your peers will learn in five years? Are you ready to take a giant leap into the lucrative and rewarding world of information technology? Let’s talk! You may soon be working side-by-side with the best and brightest IT consultants in the industry, providing innovative consulting services to dynamic, cutting edge businesses throughout the Northeastern US.
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, providing strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to businesses. iCorps is ranked as one of the largest IT consulting companies in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and consistently make CRN’s national list of top Tech Elite Solution Providers and Managed Services Providers. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a super star go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—give us a call!
And because we value the hard work of our employees, iCorps offers its consultants competitive pay and benefits including 15 days of Paid Time Off, 5 sick days, a quarterly Bonus program, a 401K Plan, your birthday as a holiday, Triple AAA membership and more!
iCorps hires only the best and the brightest. If that’s you, then it’s time for you to join our team.
- Provide clients with full range of technical support services for their networks, workstations, remote computing, communications, and Internet needs.
- Provide clients with proactive technology recommendations and solutions
- Identify client challenges and opportunities for improvements; make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years experience with the maintaining and supporting various technology environments
- Comprehensive understanding of common operating platforms, connectivity, security and storage
- Must be strong in Windows 2012, 2016 a plus (ideally server and desktop)
- Knowledge of email and messaging systems: ie. Microsoft Exchange, Outlook (exposure to O365 a plus)
- Understanding of domains, TCP/IP, VPN’s and firewalls
- Proven communication and organizational skills required
- Must have ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
For more information, please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume.
“Our Associate Technology Consultant role is like a Masters Degree and Navy Seal training, rolled into one.”