Assistant Project Coordinator
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Assistant Project Coordinator for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assistant Project Coordinator to assist IT Architect and Systems Manager in the program management for the AMI Implementation, specific to ongoing workstreams and future workstreams as requested by our business partners.
- The Project Coordinator will be responsible for delivery of project status on a weekly (report) and daily (dashboard updates) basis.
- Work with the technical architecture team and PMO to organize work items, manage and ensure accuracy for work item documentation, and report on workstream progress on a recurring basis.
- The Project Coordinator will act as a document custodian for documentation produced throughout the SDLC to ensure appropriate records management controls are in place.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3 - 5 years Project Management experience required; IT project management preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal facets.
- Understanding of SDLC for IT projects (Waterfall required; Agile knowledge and experience a plus).
- Ensure timely updates of work items to secure recurring updates from all teams.
- Escalate to appropriate personnel when work items encounter issues requiring intervention from applicable teams.
- Experience in using SharePoint for document management including creation of alerts and notifications for document changes.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Ivy Española at(201) 942-3003or athttps://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanolaand/or send your resume toIvy.Espanola@eclaro.com