Looking for candidates from across the nation to join an AmLaw 100 firm in Center City Philadelphia. Must be open to relocation!
Seeking an ATTORNEY RECRUITING MANAGER from outside of the Philadelphia market. Ideal candidates will come from a law firm setting with experience in Attorney recruitment.
- Reports to Sr. Manager of Attorney Recruiting on the East coast - manages Philadelphia and NJ office
- Will supervise team of 3: specialist, coordinator, and assistant
- Work with firm-wide and Philadelphia hiring partners and recruiting committee to develop, implement, and manage recruiting strategies and programs in order to best present the firm to candidates
- Work closely with Pro Bono and Professional Development teams as well
- Supervise local attorney recruiting coordinators and assistants and other support staff
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of five years of directly related experience, with at least two of which are in a supervisory capacity is preferred; the equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Prior legal recruiting experience is required - someone who has worked several summer and fall cycles, including the demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of high-volume legal recruiting programs, including lateral attorney sourcing and hiring; law student on-campus recruiting; and the summer associate program and event planning
- Occasional travel to other offices and campuses, specifically around summer and fall
- Excellent creative, interpersonal, leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
To apply please contact Grace Merkler at email@example.com or (215) 446-9449.
To be considered, SUBJECT LINE MUST READ "Attorney Recruiting Manager"
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow BeaconHillLegal on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)