RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an Audit Executive Assistant in Atlanta, Georgia (GA).
- Support of Audit Principals, Senior Managers, Managers, and other staff levels as needed
- Expediting of Financial Statement Edits; Functions include new client binder creation, proformas, client contracts (engagement letters), management representation letters, printing, binding, transmittal letters, and mailing
- Prioritize and meet deadlines while possessing strong attention to detail and commitment to quality; Flexibility in daily schedule at deadlines to meet demands of department
- Develop and demonstrate solid knowledge of Firm-wide and service line-specific tools, processes, and databases
- Back-up to Audit Production I, Senior Executive Assistant, and Receptionist as needed
- Generally, an Audit Executive Assistant for a Public Accounting firm will have at least 3-5 years of experience serving in a similar role within an accounting or professional services organization
- Power user in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office 16, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in ProSystem fx Engagement, ProSystem fx Practice Management, ShareFile, iChannel, Able2Extract, Creative Solutions, and SalesForce is highly recommended
- The ideal candidate will possess effective interpersonal skills, with an ability to interface with personnel at all levels
- Position will require overtime during busy seasons
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.