RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an Audit Readiness in Falls Church, Virginia (VA).
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of experience in reviewing, analyzing, validating, and reconciling financial/accounting information
- 1+ years of experience performing financial statement audits and/or auditability assessments
- Experience with Department of Defense accounting/audit readiness related to financial reporting
- Experience testing test of effectiveness of internal controls
- Familiar with Managers Internal Control Program (MICP)
- Experience with financial reporting consolidation
- DDRS Journal Voucher Assessment
- Systems experience DAI, GFEBS, STARS-FL, and/or GAFSR
- Knowledge of and experience improving Federal accounting and transaction process, internal control objectives and generally accepted accounting principles
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 and/or OMB Circular A-123 documentation, Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR), testing and reporting requirements
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.