For over 30 years, Ernst Wintter & Associates LLP, a well-respected, full-service CPA firm conveniently located near the Walnut Creek Bart Station and downtown Walnut Creek, has provided audit, assurance, accounting and tax solutions to businesses and individuals. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, integrity, and exceptional client service.
Due to significant growth, we are currently seeking dedicated, self-motivated audit professionals to lead engagements and be a key part of our staff. You will lead financial statement audits from planning to completion adhering to schedules and budgets; complete review and compilation engagements; work directly with clients establishing and cultivating professional relationships and preparing tax returns during tax season.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA license or on track to obtain
- 2-5 years of recent CPA firm audit experience
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, client service and PC skills (ProSystems fx Engagement, Lacerte tax and QuickBooks software proficiency is a plus)
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines while multitasking
- Ability to identify issues and propose resolutions
- Availability for limited overnight travel during audit season
- Prior experience in the broker dealer, securities or non-profit industries is a plus, but not required
Our firm offers its employees competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, continuing professional education, paid vacation/holiday time, and the opportunity to participate in firm's retirement plan. In addition, we provide flexible schedules during off-peak season and promote a healthy work/life balance.
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm and are eager to become a key part of our audit practice and continue our commitment to client service, please submit your resume with cover letter and compensation history by clicking 'Apply' below.
Ernst Wintter & Associates LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: senior auditor, audit senior, staff auditor, certified public accountant, CPA