AutoCAD Detailer / Drafter
This position will work alongside our client’s Drafting, Estimating & Project Management Teams
They are a leading construction company seeking a AutoCAD Detailer / Drafter who will be responsible for the preparation of detailed Metal & Glass drawings according to specifications provided by the architect, the client, and Project Management.
- Provide architectural submittal drawings in compliance with contract documents, and within the specified budget and timeline
- Analyze architectural drawings, specifications, and other documentation to prepare shop drawings for approval by project management and clients.
- Revise shop drawings based on mark-ups by architect to achieve total approval of the project.
- Provide complete fabrication documents in accordance with the project timeline, Prepare layouts, fabrication and installation sketches for vendor and internal shop fabrication & field installation
- Minimum of 7 Years Experience in Architectural Metal & Glass
- Must be able to read and interpret construction blueprints and documents
- Excellent AutoCAD Architecture, Fluent MS Office and Adobe Acrobat required.
- Proficiency in developing detailed AutoCAD Shop Drawings and Detailed fabrication drawings
- Experience in the design of architectural metal & glass applications / systems.
- Experience with Railings & Staircases a +