Responsibilities of the Automation Analyst:
- Design automated assessments and help to implement the assessments
- Work with leadership to elicit requirements
- Participate in backlog sessions; clarify questions related to domain
- Design and help with UAT
- Serve as the point of contact for clarification during the development phase
Requirements of the Automation Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 6 years of experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium, UFT
- Experience in Windows, Linux/Unix, or Mainframe environment
- Solid SQL skills
- Experience working with diverse, globally distributed teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter
Keywords: Automation Analyst, Analysis, Automated Assessments, Requirements Elicitation, UAT, User Acceptance Testing, Selenium, UFT, Windows, Linux, Unix, Mainframe, SQL, Communication, Organization
Job ID: 307694
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!