Automotive Body Shop Manager
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leadership team at an established high-volume body shop that maintains the highest standards in all phases of its business.
Summary of Essential Duties
- Manage the activities of all body shop operations using professional business and accounting practices and conforming to ownership policies and applicable governmental regulations;
- Assure exceptional customer service and resolve complaints;
- Promote and maintain good relations with insurance companies;
- Attain department performance objectives set by ownership;
- Hire, train and oversee development of body shop personnel to consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
What We Are Seeking
- At least 5 years automotive body shop management experience;
- Ability to work professionally and effectively with body shop personnel to create team atmosphere in the department;
- Approach to business affairs guided by the highest ethical standards;
- Ability to manage and motivate personnel to achieve consistent excellence in work product;
- Ability to adapt to and employ latest technologies in automotive paint and body work.
- Valid driver’s license and unrestricted insurability and maintained throughout employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer