Automotive Safety Manager
Greater Philadelphia, Pa
120-140K and Bonus
*Willing to offer relocation for the right candidate!
As an Safety Manager, you will be a new member of this rapidly expanding division within this manufacturing organization and act as the subject matter expert or the go to professional for safety analysis, compliance, strategic planning, concept development, production launching, and all things safety.
- Work with organizational leaders to generate safety products from creation through launch
- Apply Safety techniques specific to the automotive industry to meet timelines
- Work with internal and external customers to align safety topics, strategies, and requirements
- Preform Safety Analysis
- Validate and verify required safety testing
- Support Software, Systems, Hardware, Mechanical, etc.
- Monitor risk, identify issues, and resolve accordingly
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Prior experience with automotive safety documents
- Must have some prior experience with ISO 26262
To be considered for this opening, please apply to the following with a copy of your resume:
Liberty Personnel Services
Manufacturing, Government, Aerospace, Automotive
Associate, Senior Associate
Safety, Technical, Product Development, Design