Automotive Sales Manager – New and Used
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leadership team at an established dealership that maintains the highest standards in all phases of its business.
What We Are Seeking
- At least 5 years automotive sales management experience;
- 4-year college degree or proven success in retail sales management;
- Ability to work professionally and effectively with salespeople and other managers to create team atmosphere in the department;
- Approach to business affairs guided by the highest ethical standards;
- Ability to manage and motivate personnel to achieve consistently high customer satisfaction;
- Ability to adapt to and employ latest technologies employed in sales management.
Summary of Essential Duties
- Manage the activities of salespeople leading to vehicle sales in a professional manner designed to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Hire, supervise, train and motivate salespeople to reach their potential while conducting all activities with absolute integrity;
- Provide leadership encouraging expansion of customer base, maintenance of superior product knowledge, on-going development of sales proficiency and focus on repeat and referral business;
- Promote competition within sales staff tempered by cooperation and compatibility;
- Achieve reasonable sales goals as set by officers
- Comply with all dealership policies and applicable governmental regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer