$1,000 dollar sign on bonus, and full weekly salary, no commission.
Top Pay / Top postion
Room for growth with expanding our stores
Service Consultant responsibilities include scheduling appointments, greeting customers in service lanes, generating estimates, writing repair orders, and following up with the customer. Must be able to take control of the facility with all work orders and manage all employees
Qualified candidates must have the following:
· Strong listening & communication skills
· Commitment to customer service
· Be very detail oriented
· Experience in a leadership role
· Previous success in resolving customer service issues
· A high level of professionalism and courteousness
· A desire to be in the automotive industry
The following qualifications are a plus:
· A minimum of 2 years retail management experience
· Knowledge of vehicle repairs and warranty work
· Continued education (AA, BS, Automotive Degree)
· Open to relocation for future growth.
SERVICE PROS AUTO CENTER OFFERS; competitive wages and terrific advancement opportunities.
Our full time associates are invited to take advantage of a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
paid vacation anywhere in the world, paid vacation time off, educational assistance, and a generous associate discount on cars, service, parts, and accessories. Paid sick days, Paid holidays, and full salary, no commission. With added weekly bonus.
Call now 817-465-7767