Service Advisor – Honda
Russell & Smith Honda is one of the highest volume Honda dealerships in the Houston Metro area for vehicle sales, service, and parts. We have a beautifully redesigned dealership right off of the 610 South Loop next to Reliant stadium that gives us great access to customers needing service in the Downtown and Medical Center areas. We are looking for qualified candidates that have good customer service skills as well as some general automotive knowledge.
Job Purpose: Primary responsibility is to make sure customers receive consistent, timely and accurate service repair and maintenance.
- Greet customers when they arrive and document customer concerns and needs as well as vehicle information.
- Clearly explain any repair order information to the customer and readily take in the requests of the customer for specific services desired
- Confirm the service repairs by test driving the vehicle and referring specific technicians to the customer.
- Provide estimates for both time and cost of repairs and maintenance
- Provide great customer service ensuring a high CSI score
- Ensure maintenance of all files required to meet and/or exceed government and factory requirements
- Good knowledge of automobiles and their components
- Effective analytical and communication skills.
- Computer skills - for working with our DMS system
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Basic Computer skills
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver license.
- Meet insurable standards based on driving record
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Paid Vacation and Holiday time. company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Russell & Smith Auto Group has been a family owned and operated dealership group for 100 years now, formed in 1917. Russell & Smith also operates Russell & Smith Ford and Mazda one exit down from our Honda store as well as a Collision Center and Ford Parts Distribution center off of Almeda. Our Ford store is the largest wholesale parts dealer in the country and our Mazda and Honda stores are also amount the largest in the nation in wholesale parts sales. Russell & Smith has been in business as long as it has because of the strong culture at it's foundation. We believe in serving our guests with a servant's heart and leading with a humble spirit and strong work ethic.