RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's Metro Detroit automotive client is looking for 6 Automotive Technicians for long-term, renewable contract positions in Milford, Michigan (MI).
The Automotive Technician will perform a variety of technical tasks related to vehicle integration, test & validation, development, or instrumentation. The selected candidates will be expected to perform with a high level of technical expertise. You will be responsible for troubleshooting, replacing and re-flashing vehicle control modules.
- Associate's preferred; but we will accept Military Certificates and/or 5+ years of experience
- 3-5 years of experience
To efficiently perform this function the following skills are required:
- Experience in Vehicle Electrical Architecture
- Experience in Vehicle Wiring and modification of Vehicle Wire Harnesses
- Interior Trim R&R with no impact to vehicle integrity and quality
- Understanding of vehicle sub systems and their functions
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills e.g., MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, and Outlook
- Experience with and knowledge of relevant technologies and tools
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.