MOUNTAIN, LTD. is seeking Automotive Retrofit Technicians for a well-known client in Oshkosh, WI.
- This is a Contract Assignment scheduled for 12 Months with potential for longer term employment.
- Pay Rate will be $22.00 to $25.00 per hour, dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Work days / hours are typically Monday through Friday, 6:00am to 2:30pm.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
• The Associate Technician will support senior test technicians in testing vehicles and parts/components, performing configuration changes and repairs of vehicles and test stands, and following appropriate engineering procedures, standards, and specifications.
• This role will also assist in the fabrication and assembly of vehicles and related systems/sub-systems.
• The objective is to validate new product designs as part of new product development as well as resolve issues on sustaining products.
• The Associate Technician is expected to provide exemplary support to customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in the collaboration between engineers and technicians in testing of prototypes and current products.
• Obtain knowledge of vehicle systems (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulics) in order to conduct tests and record data, troubleshoot systems, and perform configuration changes with other technicians.
• Assist engineers and senior technicians in the assembly and/or disassembly of complex parts, mechanical structures and test stands.
• Maintain a safe work environment, adhering to all safety procedures during all aspects of job performance which includes regular exposure to personal and physical hazards.
• Responsible for operating heavy equipment/machinery or drive vehicles as required for the purposes of testing or material handling.
• Communicate effectively with others to understand and execute on given directions and instructions.
• Technical Diploma or equivalent.
• Technical Diploma with Apprenticeship experience.
• Ability to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) or a Telehandler and AWP operator license.
• Certified Welder (CW)
• Demonstrate effective decision-making abilities.