Role: Autosys Administrator
Work Location: Windsor CT, 06095
Duration: 6+ Months
********** 100% Onsite, No remote option is Available**********
Resources should be willing to work in night shift in 24 x 7 models. Shifts can fall in any day of the week.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with the team.
Skills must have:
- Knowledge of batch processing and Job Scheduling on mainframe and Distributed systems.
- Experience in job scheduling tools like Autosys, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Experience in Running IT operations and maintaining the Data Centers.
- Experience in managing the high availability of Servers and Storage Platforms.
- Support hardware outage windows (maintenance, scheduled re-boots, etc.)
- Support application outage windows (maintenance, scheduled application and/or subsystem recycles, etc.)
- IBM break/fix and other support services (microcode upgrades, preventive maintenance, hardware upgrades, etc.).
- EMC (storage) break/fix and other support services (microcode upgrades, preventive maintenance, hardware upgrades, etc.).
- Communicate and coordinate with multiple teams including Service desk, Vendors and other technical teams.
- Data Center Facilities/Building Services teams for everyday maintenance items.
- Data Center access compliance form outlining all procedures and policies for gaining access to any of the Data Centers or Communications Rooms.
- Requirements policy for deliveries to/from or installation/removal of equipment from the Data Centers.
- Proactive and ability to respond to business needs and handle critical and emergency situations related to data Center operation.
- Spec-Clean for semi-annual cleaning of Data Center locations.
Good to have:
- Good Understanding of ITIL v3 process including incident, problem and change management process
- Knowledge of asset management process and tool
- CIP policies regarding secured cabinet access
- Data Center Sign-In/Reporting policy when working in Data Centers
- Knowledge on Troubleshoot & Repair batch job failures (abends)
Consulting – Development – Staffing Direct: 858-362-5216| Fax: 858-225-6834 |