Apex Systems is looking for an Avaya Systems Administrator/Engineer for the St. Louis area.
All qualified candidates can email a Word resume to Kelly at email@example.com
- Provide operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability to the server environments. Contribute to the IT infrastructure design and leading in server implementations.
- Contribute in the technical support of the server environment and the applications residing on these servers
- Audit system resources and take action as deemed necessary by the Senior/Lead Systems Engineer’s
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Responsible for schedule, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of the server Operating Systems
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to understand and implement IT infrastructure designs and rollouts
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of related experience. Healthcare experience a plus. Avaya ACS or equivalent preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting vectoring and contact center issues.
- Ability to work with senior team members and customers on problem diagnosis and solutions.
- Understanding of contact center applications and products (ex. CMS, Avaya 1x, Call Recording Software, Workforce Management Software, Wallboards).
- Experience in designing and implementing complex contact center solutions.
- Experience documenting contact center end-to-end via Visio or similar tool.
- Basic understanding of the OSI layer model including experience troubleshooting in TDM and SIP voice environments.
- Knowledge of hosted solutions. Knowlege of Uptivity, IEX, and Spectrum preferred.