Immediate contract opportunity for Azure Architect / Engineer with direct client in Jersey City, NJ.
Trigyn has an immediate consulting opportunity with our direct client in Jersey City, New Jersey for an Azure IaaS Architect / Engineer with JBoss and Ansible Tower. The particulars are below:
Full time on premise engineer to work as part of our Azure IaaS Cloud Program Design team with following responsibilities:
• Understand the DR/HA requirements of our application portfolio and lead the design in Azure using Azure Recovery Services
• Review our designs in all other areas including migration, workload/data placement, security architecture etc. and suggest best practice
• Help develop an increasingly better understanding of TCO especially focusing on data egress volumes/costs and help adjust workload placements to optimize such costs
• Review ARM and similar artifacts developed by the team
Migration of App Servers to JBoss
• Understand the current application architecture and deployment model for select applications (3 to 5 that the client will assign) which use WebLogic or WebSphere
• Identify all required changes to the application to migrate and deploy using JBoss
• Actually migrate at least 2 applications and deploy successfully with in-house team watching and learning
• Then oversee in-house team perform similar migration and deployment of 2 to 3 other applications and providing guidance on that effort
• Through the engagement educate the team on identifying and covering all high/medium/low risk items
RedHat Ansible / Tower
• Should be an expert in implementation & development using Ansible and Tower
• Review and discuss/elaborate Ansible concepts in relation to our environment - playbooks, roles, inventory, Users, teams, RBAC, workflow and API development
• Install Configure Ansible Tower including DR strategy for RBAC, authentication, version control system integration etc.
• Mentor in-house team on all aspects of Ansible/Tower
• Document all work done.
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
About Trigyn: Trigyn is an IT Services Company that has been in business for 30 years with more than 1,500 resources deployed today. Trigyn is ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 Certified. Trigyn is an E-Verify® Employer.