Randstad is seeking a talented Cloud Engineer in Herndon, VA.
The Cloud Engineer will serve as a key member Enterprise Architecture team. This position will help develop technology road maps for future capabilities, fully document the associated solutions including CONOPS, system architecture, models and prototypes, as well as business and user requirements. The role is responsible for supporting the quality of the solutions delivered meets expectations and is sufficiently mature to be successfully transitioned into operation.
location: Herndon, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
• Supports Enterprise team to define and design system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
• Helps to develop technical roadmaps for future implementations.
• Ensures security is integrated into all architecture solutions.
• Plays a key part on the implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
• Supports upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
• Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
• Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
• BA/BS degree
• AWS and or AZURE Certified Associate or Professional Architect
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer in Cloud Platform and Infrastructure or related certification
• Expertise in enterprise architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, DoDAF, Zachman, etc.
skills: • Experience in Azure and good consulting skills would be the core.
• Previous work in solutions architecture to some degree.
• The right aptitude, attitude and a desire to learn quickly. Looking for someone who is on the cusp of becoming an architect/a sharp cloud engineer that can pivot into an Azure Architect down the road.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.