Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Business Analyst role in the Cranston, RI area. This is a 6+ Month Contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience.
For applicants who are interested in this Business Analyst opportunity; please send a Word resume to Cassie Wagner, Professional Recruiter @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the details:
Apex Job ID: 865335
Role: Business Analyst 3
Location: Cranston, RI 02920
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
Overview: Business Analyst for Generic ID program. Document and identify gaps in IT and business processes through process mapping to illustrate current and future state.
- Work across the organization to identify appropriate business and technical contacts required for generic ID remediation process.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with Application Owners responsible for generic IDs. Determine with Application Owners and technical SME's which of the possible remediation paths is best suited to the application / ID(s).
- Capture meeting minutes and action items and follow up to ensure remediation activities are executing according to agreed plan and timeline.
- Maintain detailed tracker and repository of high quality information to enable accurate reporting of progress.
- Provide support to Generic ID Program Manager and Platform Security team including data analysis, reporting, and project status reporting.
- Strong attention to detail, communication skills, and ability to think critically are key success factors for this role.
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience.
- Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient comprehension of project management methodologies; genuine commitment to project environment and discipline
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree - preferred. Specialization in Business, Finance, Engineering, Science or Math is desirable.
- Experience in Information Technology - preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes.
- Knowledgeable on business process modeling, process mapping.
- Capable of writing clear and well-structured business requirements documents.
- Contributes to the development of detailed level process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training use.
- Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics for prior to escalation.
- Work with team members to understand the needs of the project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a strong command of the English language written and oral.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate.
- Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping; developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
- Manages project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps.
- Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs.
- Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling and closing phases.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members.
- Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required.
- Coordinates and provides support to the business with the process implementation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.