The Learning consultants is a primarily woman-owned and run company comprised of passionate and high performing behavior analysts who provide ABA services to children with ASD in our Sparks, Nevada clinic.
We are looking for talented and energetic Associate Behavioral Consultants to join our organization.
- Implement behavioral treatment plans and PBSPs
- Accelerate client progress through developing individualized skill-building programs, establishing measurement systems, and ongoing assessment, and parent training
- Management of direct reports
- Case management and coordination of care
- Follow internal policies and procedures
- Maintain compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations and requirements of the BACB
- A bachelor's degree in psychology or a related field (e.g., education) with a strong emphasis in behavior analysis
- Current certification as a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst and qualifies as a Licensed Assistant Behavior Analyst in Nevada
- 1 year experience providing applied behavior analysis services for young children with autism and related disorders
- 1 or more years experience:
- Writing treatment plans and positive behavior support plans (PBSPs)
- Designing instructional programs
- Utilizing a variety of teaching/instructional formats, including Precision Teaching
Compensation and Benefits
- $30,000 - $45,000 salary dependent on experience
- Relocation package for eligible candidates
- Health Insurance for eligible employees
- Supplemental Insurance
- Performance-based bonuses
- Flexible schedule
- Work Culture that fosters collaboration and continuous improvement
We are based in beautiful Northern Nevada. Located 30 minutes from Lake Tahoe's crystal clear waters and world-class skiing and 10 minutes from downtown Reno you're never more than a few minutes away from incredible natural beauty, world-class dining, exceptional art and culture and outdoor recreation experiences. We love living and working here and we know you will too.