Looking to hire a bright motivated person to fill the benefit specialist position. A benefit specialist's responsibilities include providing and explaining supplemental work benefits to working families and help them protect their assets. During training period you will perform administrative duties following an established procedure in all benefits related areas. We are also looking for potential candidates that exhibit leadership qualities.
· We promote rapidly
- Will be working your own schedule with flexible hours
- On average agents in first year with no background experience earn 65k-75k
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process and maintain so forth packages and legally mandated benefit information, enrollment documentation and dependent changes.
- Ensure compliance with all federal programs.
- Enters benefit related information into database according to established procedures. Updates and maintains benefit procedures as necessary
- Answer questions regarding benefit eligibility, amounts of coverage, and claims procedures for employees and supervisors.
- Entry Level Sales and Customer Service
- Entry level management training
- Sales and Marketing Presentations
- No experience necessary, We provide all training.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must own your own vehicle
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
We have offices throughout MA and RI. We work with credit unions, labor unions and small business organizations sitting with working families educating them on the best life insurance options for themselves as well as their families. We are a premier supplemental life insurance company to members of local labor and credit unions, and is 100% endorsed by the AFL-CIO. We are proud to serve the working families of New England and ensure that all families have proper plans in place. Our agency has been chosen by our Fortune 500 & Platinum 400 parent company to