Business Intelligence Delivery Manager - Full Time - Charlotte, NC
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or other related field required. Master’s Degree a plus.
- 5 years of Business Intelligence application delivery experience including managing teams in systems analysis, business analysis, systems architecture, and development.
- 5 years of experience developing Business Intelligence/Analytic solutions based on major ERP Platforms (SAP-preferred, Oracle, Infor).
- 5 years of experience with major Business Intelligence/Analytic packages (SAP Business Objects, PowerBI, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Oracle OBIEE, IBM Cognos).
- 5 years of multi-source Data Integration experience (multiple source types), ETL and near real-time.
- Experience with any of major relational databases such as SQL Server/APS, HANA, Oracle, DB2 required.
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence/Analytic data modeling techniques, use cases and algorithms.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing associates is required.
- Exposure to practical application of advanced analytical, predictive and data science concepts.
- PMP certification or equivalent a plus
- Strong leadership, management, relationship and team building skills required.
- Ability to interface and build relationships with the user community is required.
- Ability to motivate and drive teams to successful delivery of projects and solutions required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Excellent time management, project management, and organizational skills are required. PMP certification or equivalent a plus.
- Strong background in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts, applications, tools and technologies required.
- Strong understanding of analytical/statistical concepts with the ability to explain in business-friendly terms.
- Ability to design, develop, integrate and implement complex Business Intelligence/Analytic packages and solutions is required.
- Strong practical knowledge of traditional and agile SDLC methodologies required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.