RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a BI Manager in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ).
The Business Intelligence Manager is responsible for strategic and tactical business intelligence activities. You will provide leadership to the Business Intelligence team who will provide business insights and deliver actionable information. The Business Intelligence Manager will work closely with management teams to determine needs. She or he will guide the organization toward ensuring that the right data is used the right way by the right people at the right time and acts as a liaison to support planning, implementation, validation and scalability of the local or enterprise data warehouse and participates collaboratively in the development of the technical vision and roadmap.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs
- Provide direction and supervision for the business intelligence team, including reports and tools to promote ease of understanding in closing clinical care gaps
- Mentor Business Intelligence team to develop an understanding of each department's role within the company and work closely with management teams to determine needs
- Prioritizes data requests from users
- Coordinates data activities for efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop reports and dashboards with meaningful design and use features, including interactive filtering, sorting, and selection as well as various visualization techniques
- Work with business stakeholders to establish, document, and encourage use of business definitions
- Collaborates to ensure data quality, performance and scalability of data warehouse are defined to meet end user current and future requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, or related field
- 5 years' experience using query and BI tools to extract data from source systems to present to users in friendly formats like Excel, Crystal Reports, PDF etc.
- Prior experience working with EMR and clinical systems in a healthcare organization is preferred
- Experience working with Data Visualization tools preferably Microsoft Power BI
- Prior supervisory experience, project management or team lead experience is required
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL Server Management studio to manage databases and build SQL-based reports and solutions
- 2-5 years SQL programming experience in a Microsoft environment, ideally using SQL Server Reporting Services, (SSRS) SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Power BI and SharePoint etc.
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database design and development techniques in operational reporting and Business Intelligence environments
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.