This is a great opportunity to work for a world class healthcare company that truly values its employees, customers and community.
I am currently looking for a strong candidate for a Clinical Trial Regulatory Specialist opportunity in Oakland, CA. If you are open to new job opportunities, please reply with your updated resume attached. I'd like to discuss the opportunity in more detail and see if this position would be a good fit for you. If it's NOT a good fit for you, please refer a friend!
The Clinical Trial Regulatory Specialist (is a position with demonstrated proficiency which, under the direction of the clinical trials administrative manager and Principal Investigator (PI), provides regulatory document support to the Northern California PI and research site(s) conducting multiple FDA-regulated or other clinical trials. The CTRS has demonstrated proficiency in providing operational support for Sponsor and IRB regulatory compliance. The CTRS works independently and assumes increased responsibilities. This position is also responsible for assisting in protecting the health, safety, and welfare of research participants. This is a non-licensed position.
The following job duties will be assigned:
• Editing, revising and working on clinical trial documents, spreadsheets and PDF files.
• Filing and organizing hardcopy and electronic regulatory binders.
• Data entry of study specific information into spreadsheets.
• Preparing studies for long-term storage.
• Previous experience in clinical trials research.
• Experience and knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft Office products: word, spreadsheets, database software, and adobe acrobat preferred.
• Comfortable with medical terminology.
• Strong organizational and work management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
• Preferred Education: Associate's degree or equivalent experience
• 2 years of experience either as a clinical research coordinator or clinical research associate with industry and federally-sponsored clinical trials.
• Basic experience and knowledge of the clinical research process, research methods and principles, human subject's protection regulations and basic knowledge of Institutional Review Boards.
• Shift Required: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm.
• Duration: 5 month contract could extend further.
• Pay Rate: $36 per hour.
If you feel like you are a match for this position, please replywith your updated resume attached and the best time for a short, 20 minute conversation today. If you don't feel this job is a good fit for you, but you know of someone else who may have these qualifications, please forward them this email and send me their name and contact number.
As always, time is of the essence! I look forward to hearing from you soon!
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.