A nationally recognized banking institution located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, is currently looking to hire a number of BSA AML Compliance Analysts on a contract to hire basis. These positions will be part of their AML Compliance department.
• Construct and Review SAR research and documentation related to retail banking transactions and activity
• Review and file Suspicious Activity Reports, including the SAR narrative; provide feedback and suggested revisions to investigators as appropriate.
• Transaction monitoring client Accounts for the detection, alerts, workflow processes and reporting of suspicious activity related to the bank's accounts.
• Escalate matters containing potentially suspicious activity or matters that may pose risk to the bank
• 4+ years of AML (Anti-Money Laundering compliance, banking, and/or financial services experience including knowledge of AML/BSA regulations
• Manage competing deadlines and prioritize responsibilities to effectively meet business needs
• Demonstrate an understanding of business processes, internal control risk management.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Access
• Knowledge of FINRA manual and FINRA notices to members
• Ability to perform in metrics and results oriented environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
*For immediate consideration, please call. Pay is commensurate with experience*