Title: BSP/Embedded SW Engineer
Location: Santa Clara
Duration: Long Term
- Work on the product development on the next generation intelligent car experience systems
- Develop new low-level functionality for Android and/or Linux embedded devices
- Work on anything ranging from initial board bring-up to embedded kernels, and various drivers.
- Contribute to the product definition based on interactions
- Participate and contribute to software architecture for a variety of components
- Implement prototype software on prototype hardware with production intent
- Interact with our partners, vendors, and internal/external customers as needed
- Good experience with board-support package developing or maintenance.
- Prior hands on experience on one of following SW OS: Android, QNX, Linux
- Solid knowledge of Unix kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, concurrency/synchronization, memory allocation, file systems) and networking or storage subsystems architecture
- Experience working on low latency and high data throughput applications
- Experience in developing and debugging device drivers, bootloaders, or board support packages (BSP)
- Experience with microcontrollers, Intel, and/or ARM Cortex microprocessors
- Knowledge of the GNU toolchain
- Mastery of C/C++ language
- Automotive experience is highly desirable
Tech Mahindra (Americas) Inc.
Tech Talenta – Onsite Resource Fulfilment | USA & Canada