POSITION: BUSINESS STRATEGY MANAGER
SUMMARY: Responsible for playing a key role in the development, expansion and execution on business plans related to Microline Surgical’s product growth and development efforts. Lead the global strategic planning while acting as liaison between the customer, product management, marketing, sales and other internal and external teams.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Microline’s customers, products, and capabilities.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Locate and propose prospective business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities, and participating in relevant professional and industry activities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and organizational, financial and customer impact.
- Develop and evaluate options consistent with strategic objectives by understanding business needs and goals.
- Collaborate with KOLs, engineering, marketing and sales staff to create roadmaps and deliver products that anticipate and intersect with customer needs.
- Grow revenue via strategic business development and partnerships.
- Key driver of the strategic business plan execution with a focus on long term product revenue growth and technological advancement.
- Provide competitive benchmarking and positioning by conducting ongoing competitive analysis by to compare Microline’s products with that of competitors.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow Microline’s presence in select global markets.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop brand strategies, initiate strategic alliances, promote new products, and interact with new clients in order to develop sustained business for Microline.
- BS degree in business, life sciences or equivalent. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of total industry related experience with 3 years of business development, market development or corporate strategy experience.
- Experience with CRM database programs such as SalesForce.com.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to travel based on company projects and workflow.