Contract Rate: $49.00/hr
No Corp to Corp
- Organizes an overall technical project plan and makes detailed plans for the upcoming stages, to include activities to be performed, estimated time frame and effort
- Primary responsibility for the management of client relationship with emphasis on project execution and production support.
- Manage and oversee the execution of project plans, ensures adherence to all department and technology standards and procedures, including all documentation requirements.
- Assign resources and monitors progress of all assignments; ensures completion of schedules. Responsible for short and long term FTE planning.
- Perform and oversee application functionality and testing efforts, including the review of business requirements, functional specifications, preparation and execution of testing; may be called upon to coordinate the completion of integrated testing efforts.
- When applicable, this effort will include working with the QA team to assure that testing efforts are included in all phases of the project to include estimates/project time lines / status updates/training/ implementation
- Translate requirements to assist staff in preparing detailed specifications for system enhancements. Recommends designs based on business requirements.
- Identifies issues and concerns.
- Ability to act as a client liaison to review priorities and manage the overall client queue.
- Builds rapport within the organization.
- Effectively communicate and develop a professional level of cooperation across the organization. Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications.
- Recommends new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies. Typically will provide functional feedback on current or proposed vendor software.
- Complete status reports and must be able to present projects, status or activities to senior management.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the business environment and needs within the area of responsibility. Ability to understand technical, business and operational impacts of a project or problem. Recommend and initiate new policies and procedures that will improve the performance and effectiveness of the department. Consistently monitor scope of project to ensure the project stays within scope and meets Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Ensure that development methodology/process and documentation is followed.
Nature and Scope:
- The incumbent works under the supervision of a Systems Manager.
- The Team Leader is responsible for managing all aspects of the team’s responsibilities, which could include project management, production support, problem resolution, and day-to-day activities.
- This position assumes responsibility for system functionality and managing resources and budgets. The incumbent provides an environment that encourages teamwork and provides opportunities for continued staff development.
- The Team Leader provides backup to the Systems Manager, as required.
- The incumbent may be called upon to serve as a functional representative on committees, ad-hoc projects, etc. The Team Leader interacts on a regular basis with IT staff and the client, as well as vendors.
- Minimum of two to four years college with at least ten years’ experience in project related work, systems analysis and a production environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior supervision or management experience required.
- Requires a complete understanding of the system development life cycle.
- Experience with the skills, application(s) and functions of the technology area being led are preferred. Requires familiarity with application development support software and hardware platforms.
- Ability to effectively use project management, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent problem solving skills to assist in issue resolution.
- Good understanding of the Bank’s application framework.
- Familiar with application development software and hardware platforms.
- Able to lead design and specification walkthroughs
Other Job Information:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present to the target audience.
- Requires excellent analytical, organization, time, and quality management skills, strong judgment, and the ability to work effectively with clients and IT management and staff personnel at all levels of management.
- Detail oriented and uses sound judgment.
- Must be able to assert ideas and gain support and commitment from others.
- Must be proactive.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Encourages teamwork and acts as a role model when leading and directing others.
- Aware of the Bank’s business plan and strategic objectives.
- Good project management skills.
- Quickly grasps new concepts Basic understanding of HP ALM
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Robyn Gulledge at email@example.com or 864-430-4815. Kindly forward to any other interested parties - thank you! W2 employees only, please no C2C.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.