About the Client:
Our client is a fast growing start up in the security and cloud computing space located in Downtown Boston. Their engineering team is building intrusion detection platforms and they are looking for a Backend Platform Engineer to join them on a full time basis.
The Back End Engineer will be building a continuous monitoring platform that gives the users visibility into their systems’ behaviors and helps to identify potentially anomalous actions of users and processes.
- Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with high-volume, highly-available SaaS solutions
- API design (e.g., REST-style Web services)
- Data store experience for large distributed systems
- Distributed systems for real-time and batch processing and analytics
- Unix environments (e.g., Linux and OS X)
- Prior Info Security experience
At this time there is NO SPONSORSHIP and NO VISA TRANSFERS (NO C2C) and LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
If you are interested in learning more about our client and this role please send a Word resume to email@example.comHelp