*We are seeking candidates with AM and PM availability.
Hiring Now! Training begins November 27.
Do you enjoy creating delicious works of art with your hands in a self-managed environment? This position is responsible for prepping and assembling, mainly from scratch, all of our salads, chicken salad, fruit cups, leaf lettuce and tomatoes on a daily basis. Ideal candidate should possess a positive attitude, be a team player and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare all ingredients for salads, wraps and side items
- Prepare proper quantity of salads, wraps & side items needed
- Prepare, label and store additional ingredients for future use
- Assist with other kitchen duties as needed
- Wash and clean all utensils, equipment and work areas
- Team members are expected to work on their feet for several consecutive hours
- Meet strict quality and portion requirements
- Able to lift 35 - 40 pounds on a consistent basis
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with other team members
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
18+ years old
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
- 18+ and Bilingual (English and Spanish) applicants are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.