*If you are an existing Team Member and would like to apply for this role, please reach out to your Managing Partner and let them know you are interested*
The Torchy's legacy began in Austin, Texas in 2006 with an idea, a dedicated executive chef, and a food trailer to now operating in dozens of locations across multiple states. OUR MISSION: Be Damn Good. OUR VISION:
Serve people the best damn tacos. OUR WHY: Passion. OUR MOTTO: Devil is in the details.
Here’s what we need:
Back of House Team Members will support the kitchen team, whether it is managing the dish pit, prepping with fresh ingredients, or building each order, to ensure our kitchens deliver the best damn tacos! A Back of House Team Member must be focused, fast-paced, and determined to prepare Damn Good food, otherwise we don’t serve it. Back of House positions could include: Taco Prep, Cook, Dishwasher, Expo, and more.
QUE-SO...here's what you'll need:
- Working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Building and serving Damn Good tacos in a scratch-made kitchen
- Responding to changes to orders quickly and efficiently
- Must be able to use to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand for several hours
- Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, or reach for objects on shelves at various height levels
- Having fun!
Let’s TACO ‘bout perks:
- Sweet discounts
- Benefits including health insurance and paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- 401(k) after 6 months
- Hourly pay plus tips
- Flexible schedules
- The ability to express your individuality
- Incredible growth opportunities. This is more than just a job…it can lead to a Damn Good career!