Bank Customer Service Rep
Number of Openings:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fast paced, professional call center environment, open 7 days a week
- Answers telephone, Live Chat, and e-mail inquiries from customers, agents, agent team members, internal business partners, and third party callers
- Initiates, activates, and services accounts
- Contacts customers, other business areas, or vendors to obtain information or resolve problems
- Processes and/or routes transactions, requests, and inquiries using established procedures
- Ability to multi-task, navigate in multiple computer systems, and adapt to changing environment.
- Adheres to regulatory and compliance guidelines
Prior Call Center & Customer Service experience preferred
May Work irregular hours, including weekends and holidays, based on workload and job requirements within the hours of operation (Currently Monday-Friday 6:00AM - 9:00PM ; Saturday/Sunday 8:00AM - 6:00PM CST in Bloomington, IL). Candidates must be available for training.
Must be willing to work flexible work shifts as operation dictates. May be required to work overtime
Start salary: $16.00/hour
Anticipated Start Date July 2nd, 2018
Accepting Applications through June 8th.
Incumbency period may be required within the position, the division, or State Farm Bank before incumbent can post into other positions
- Entry into this job family may require passing additional background checks
- Incumbent may work a non-traditional schedule including weekends, evenings, overnights, and/or holidays
- Incumbent may be required to work overtime
- Incumbent may be required to attain and retain state licenses
- Incumbent may be required to have knowledge of laws and regulations which pertain to the job
- Incumbency period may be required within the position, the division, or State Farm Bank before incumbent can post into other positions