We are looking for a top-performer with solid knowledge of PACU/Recovery Nursing .This is a great environment that is driven to reach the highest quality and satisfaction outcomes in Dallas, Texas.
The PACU Registered Nurse is responsible for the nursing activities related to care of the patient experiencing a post operative or other invasive procedure. The staff member can expect to care for adult patients, including the older adult through geriatric, and pediatric patients from 6 months through adolescence. Our scope of service includes gastroenterology, orthopedics, podiatry, ENT, urology, pain management, ophthalmology, and general surgery.
Dallas Surgical Partners offers competitive salary, medical, vision and dental, 401(k) with Company Contribution and annual profit sharing bonus. No weekends or holidays.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Texas Nursing License
- Current CPR, ACLS, and PALS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 year experience in a hospital setting
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology