Behavioral Learning Network LLC provides state-of-the-art Applied Behavior Analytic (ABA) treatment for children with autism, ages 2-23, in their homes, schools, and communities. We are currently seeking bright and extremely enthusiastic applicants to join our team, providing one-to-one behavioral intervention for children with autism.
FULL TIME and PART TIME positions are available for the following geographic locations: Greater Los Angeles (including Inglewood, Koreatown, Downtown, East and West LA), Claremont, San Fernando Valley and South Bay.
- Bachelors degree in Psychology or a related field; or enrollment in a B.A./B.S. program in Psychology or a related field preferred
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic about working with children
- Valid California driver's license
- Current automobile insurance
- TB Clearance
- Criminal background clearance through the California DOJ and FBI.
- Experience with ABA and working with children with autism preferred
- Willingness to work with children that engage in severe problem behaviors including but not limited to punching, kicking, biting, throwing objects, spitting, peeing and scratching.
In addition, the job requires a full range of body motion including the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, reach, run, push and pull when responding to student challenging behaviors, eye/hand coordination, and the ability to lift students weighing 50 pounds, using proper body mechanics. The position also requires repetitive movements of the wrists, hand and/or fingers, the ability to receive and express detailed information through oral communication, visual acuity, and the ability to read and understand written directions.
- $15-$19 per hour based on experience and education.
- Health Benefits including Dental and Vision for Full Time employees
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time Benefits
- Drive Time and Mileage between clients
- Monthly Technology Credit
- Regular and ongoing paid trainings
- RBT Training
- Consistent delivery of supervision
Please note:Behavioral Learning Network (BLN) does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resumes or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any BLN employee) will be deemed our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.