Southwestern Human Services is hiring Part-Time and Full-Time Behavioral Specialist Consultant and Mobile Therapist positions. We are seeking enthusiastic and creative individuals to work with children and adolescents with Autism and/or a Mental Health diagnosis, in their homes, schools, and communities.
A Behavioral Specialist Consultant (BSC) serves as the lead clinician on the child's treatment team. The BSC responsibilities include designing the behavioral treatment plan, modeling interventions for the therapeutic staff support (TSS) and parent/caregivers, and implementing behavioral interventions to stabilize targeted behaviors.
Responsibilities also include: assisting in educating and empowering families, overseeing the implementation of the behavioral treatment plan by the TSS, submitting weekly clinical documentation.
Services are intended to implement specific interventions to stabilize the client, provide support to the family, and promote age-appropriate behavior and are provided in the client's natural environment; in homes, schools, and community programs throughout Allegheny County.
A career as a BSC serves as a valuable and rewarding way to use your knowledge and experience to help change the lives of our clients and their families.
SHS offers flexible scheduling, travel time reimbursement, competitive wages, paid time off, and benefits.
· Masters Degree (or higher) in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Special Education, or related mental health field with documented training in behavioral modification
· LPC, LSW, LCSW or Behavioral Specialist license, strongly preferred
· Previous BSC or MT experience, preferred
· Experience writing treatment plans, preferred
· Valid Driver's License, Auto Insurance, and Vehicle Registration required
· Recently updated Acts 33/34 Clearances and FBI Clearance required
· At least 1 year of experience in either a CASSP service system or employed by a licensed mental health services agency
SHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Southwestern Human Services to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.