Maintains benefit programs, specifically 401(k) plans, by completing installations and modifications; administering plans; providing explanations and information.
- Responsible for maintaining all phases of 401(k) administration for assigned case loads of daily valuation environment
- Helps employees understand 401(k) program by establishing communications channels, including announcements, booklets/pamphlets, and meetings.
- Administers 401(k) programs by maintaining employee database; responding to requests; interpreting policies and procedures; researching problems; providing information; establishing and maintaining a working relationship with benefit providers.
- Keep 401(k) plan information confidential to maintain employee confidence
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Minimum of 1-3 years 401K administration experience required
- Solid customer service skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and intermediate Microsoft Word and Outlook Skills (will use Pivot Tables and VLookup)
- Highly analytical
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- The ideal candidate should have handled the record keeping end of the 401(k) industry and have either processed contributions, distributions or loans.