We have an immediate need for a Contract Benefits Analyst to support a large healthcare organization. The Benefits Analyst will be responsible for leave administration and answering employee benefit inquiries.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
• Respond to and/or resolve team members' benefit questions
• Process benefit transaction
• Communicate with insurance vendors regarding eligibility and other benefit issues
• Data entry and retrieving data from Lawson, Kronos and AonHewitt systems related to benefits
• Manage benefit documentation, conduct benefit audits with vendors, manage plan responsibility and assist with the open enrollment process.
Benefits Analyst Requirements
• Bachelor's degree preferred, PHR, SPHR, CEBS preferred
• Minimum 3+ years Benefits experience
• Experience managing vendor relations and accounts, multitasking and prioritizing multiple responsibilities.
• Knowledge of legislation and regulations affecting benefit plans such as ERISA, PPACA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, USERRA, FLSA, ACA
• Lawson HRIS experience
Click to apply.
For immediate consideration please email resume to email@example.comHelp
Do not apply with a PDF.
skills: Benefits, Lawson, Health/Welfare, Leaves
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.