We are in need of hiring a Temporary Full-time Benefits Analyst to assist with duties while our Benefits Manager is out on leave. In addition, we also have the opportunity for this position to be hired on as a regular role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- **Responsible for monthly billing and reconciliation of insurance invoice payments.
- **Daily administration of the benefit enrollment system in Workday, including but not limited to processing benefit events, collecting supporting documentation, and calculating retroactive premium adjustments.
- **Partner with third party administrators to investigate discrepancies, claim issues, and provide information in non-routine situations.
- **Partner with payroll department and/or employees to ensure proper benefits deductions or payments are made on a timely basis.
- Administer the Retirement Plans, including enrollments, loans, pension calculations and plan distributions.
- Ensure compliance with provisions of Employee Retirement Income Security Act and the Affordable Care Act.
- Respond to all escalated benefits inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable, and courteous resolution.
- Act as a liaison, with insurance companies, employees, and beneficiaries to facilitate proper and complete utilization of benefits for all employees.
- Administer the 401k retirement plan, including enrollments, loans and plan distributions.
- Perform additional duties as requested.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years related work experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills, including telephone and listening skills
- Good problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
- Ability to prioritize work for multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Workday or other HRIS benefits experience required
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of workplace policies and employment laws